Who doesn’t love a brownie? I have such amazing memories of my sweet Gramma Buffy’s brownies being at every holiday growing up, and while I can never fully replicate her delicious bites of gold, I’ve taken a stab at a new favorite for our get togethers. Best of all- it starts with a box! Brownies, marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and peanuts… in about 30 minutes. Kids, dessert doesn’t get easier than this…
1. Start off with your favorite boxed brownie mix, and prepare as directed.
2. Bake as directed, minus 3 to 5 minutes of cook time. (set timer.)
3. Top mostly cooked brownies with mini marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and peanuts.
4. Return to oven for the remaining 3-5 minutes.
5. Enjoy gooey, delicious, sweet, and salty Rocky Road Brownies.